test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The infernal citadel/loot drop

alchemistxiiialchemistxiii Member Posts: 42 Arc User
I’m not sure if this is just me or everyone, the drop rate in TIC is absolutely terrible.

Rerolling on none key box, nothing changed at all. 100 writings, some seals of the deep and some trash gear

Key box was almost the same although on 5th it did give a enchantment stone. One of the hardest and longest dungeons in the game and never anything good, is this a bug or just terrible rates?

Not just this run either this is the same on all runs I’ve done recently. 5-6 maybe in last month and found it just not worth it at all.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Just bad rng I think. I've had decent luck there, friends have had better luck there! 1 friend, has luck like you and gets nothing. My last run was 2 nights ago and 2 people got purple companions on the same run. Actually I think this was right as the new loot went live!!
  • Options
    the1truehunterthe1truehunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 211 Arc User
    The first chest have 80% chance to fail and give nothing on rerolls. It is fail by design.
  • Options
    kierlakxkierlakx Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    The only two pieces of actual loot I have ever gotten from IC was 2 parts of the artifact set, and both of those dropped off the second boss directly. I have literally never gotten anything but writings and seals from the chests. IC is about half a step from being a loot black hole.