test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stats caps

orland1norland1n Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited September 2020 in PvE Discussion
I would like to know if there is still that limitation of the caps at 100% and the surplus has not resulted (caps arm pen, crit strike, etc.) and if the 60k will still be equivalent to 50% of the caps or if the 50% cap increases each module. I would like to ask for an answer to those who really understand the subject if possible from the devs, so as not to be in doubt.

Comments

• Options
    zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    There is no cap on power or health
    The cap on combat advantage is 100% (after modifications)
    The cap on all other stats is 50% (after modifications)

The stats you see in your character screen are your stats AFTER IL scaling has occurred. At this point your stats are affected by the strength stats of enemies in the area, but this will not show on your character stats screen. it affects them invisibly by subtraction. If you bring up the descriptions of Trials and Dungeons, it will tell you the enemy strengths. IL scaling is the mystery part that can change at any time as the developers tweak our system. Nevertheless the functional effective limit is 50% for all stats except Combat Advantage at 100%... after scaling and subtraction of enemy stat strengths.

example: A rogue has 130,000 Combat advantage, and is scaled down to 85,000 combat advantage on their stats screen in a dungeon. The enemy strength in the area is 10,000. This means the rogue has 75% combat advantage boost. ((85,000 - 10,000) / 1,000)
  • Options
    my question is to know if other statuses are "lost" when these 100% pass, i know q power and hp dont have caps, the question would be more in the case of healers, since we
    have seen that you need to be more critical than power , one of my healer builds has 204k of criticism and another has 124k of criticism, is that 204k of criticism not excessive?
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    That would depend on what your power is, as critical strike needs to be 1.5 times your power to get full affect for critical heals. Or at least that is how I understand it to be.
  • Options
    > @rickcase276 said:
    > That would depend on what your power is, as critical strike needs to be 1.5 times your power to get full affect for critical heals. Or at least that is how I understand it to be.

I know it too, that is the question!!
  • Options
    harnrimharnrim Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    to get 50 % crit-chance on heals you need 1,25 times more crit then power. Everything above is, afaik a lost stat. When you have for example 95 k armorpenetretion and the cap for the dungeon is 90 k, you waste 5 k stats.