test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Staff of Savras intro campaign missing

ayleen#2040 ayleen Member Posts: 142 Arc User
This campaign is nowhere to be found. What buttons you pressed to ruin everything not related to recent fail patch I don't know but please press them again in correct order.

Comments

• evemjevemj Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1257794/changes-to-early-leveling-experience

The Staff of Savras intro campaign and Deeds store have been removed, with their relevant rewards moved to the level-up reward box.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    It was in the patch. Hence, I created the following thread as soon as I read that from the patch note.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1257803/better-spend-your-symbol-of-savras-tonight
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • grizzlyukgrizzlyuk Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    For some reason Cryptic decided NOT to give much of a heads up about the removal of this campaign, only posting the information about it being removed the day before the patch arrived! I had 10 characters who were on the final quest in the campaign but, by the time I found out that they were removing the campaign, I had no time to be able to run all 10 of those characters through that final part!

Seems they want to remove stuff all over to "streamline" things, so I guess it won't be all that long until new characters are simply created at level 60 so that all that bothersome early stuff can be completely removed!
    Playing STO since August 2010
    Playing Neverwinter since July 2014
  • vixazarahvvixazarahv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    I'm not finding the items they quoted as available...

"The Staff of Savras intro campaign and Deeds store have been removed, with their relevant rewards moved to the level-up reward box."
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    The "level-up reward" is a box that you get when you, you know, "level-up".
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
This discussion has been closed.