test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mount System Q&A

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
This morning I finished up my Ravenloft double currency and started checking out the new mount system. I pulled some insignia from the vaults and fixed all my people with new replacements for those that needed it. I only had a few that were not using the (green) uncommon mount in there as a second best insignia bonus.

For example; I would pair up Barbarian's Delight with Barbarian's Revelry. Now with this new system we can only use the 20 bonuses and apparently no duplicates. I don't know for sure about the no duplicates as I only tested it one time with Warlord's Inspiration.

Warlord's Inspiration - Your summoned Companion does 20% more damage.

I ran to Avernus and recorded 2 fights with the same mob. Then averaged the results and the percentile came to 19% with 2 Warlord's Inspiration bonus equipped. Then removed one and got about 21% on the second round with the same mob. My best guess is doubling up has no effect at all.

Next I was looking at a bolster of 25% on my warlock's mounts. However she has 4 (purple) epic at 3% and one (blue) rare at 2% all the others are green or less in the stable. 4 x 3 = 12 + 2 = 14%. Where is this extra 11% from? I shuffled the mounts and put all greens as "active" and no change to the bolster percentile. I guess I never will understand Cryptic Studio's math.

Maybe someone can provide more insight in these areas?

Personally, if I don't notice a difference in fights (losing or winning) then it really doesn't bother me. Somebody in chat told me the reduced all the mount powers. This isn't by 50% like they told me it is more like 35% reduction. I remember Goro Thay has a nightmare inferno with +5000 to power and I think it said, +3250 now? I will get online later this afternoon or evening and look for that upgrade kit they said will be in the rewards store. I don't plan to do a lot of upgrading, unless they put the mount tokens in Sybella's store. But I think the idea is to sell them to us.

wb-cenders.gif

Comments

• Options
    vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    i believe the bolster comes from the top 10 mounts in your stable as there are only 5 open at 1 time i take it to mean it also counts the top 5 in your change mount list
  • Options
    nijinski#0551 nijinski Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    It's odd, I've upgraded my War Triceretops to Mythic and I only have 44,100 HP from it, it's now worse than it was at Legendary a week ago
  • Options
    nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    @nijinski#0551 You will also have to upgrade the other 9 highest ranked mounts to get the 60K HP + combined rating.
  • Options
    is there a way to preview the upgraded form of mounts? i wanna see how much stats increase
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited September 2020

is there a way to preview the upgraded form of mounts? i wanna see how much stats increase

I am going to look on YouTube, see if one of the resident "guinea pigs" have the answers. Northside will save us! :lol:

Edit: ok it was not Northside, I guess he slept in, here is a link to the Guide from Garlaanx instead.
    wb-cenders.gif