test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Undermountain/Vistani Bracers

oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
Hello,

Is anyone aware of other, obtainable items that include the same Equip effect as these 2 items? The equip is "Your attacks have a chance to produce some extra gold."

Upon returning from a long absence, I burned through a lot of gear rather quickly, and destroyed these 2 items. Some time later I noticed the equip bonus and would love to have them back (I put in a ticket to see but I'm not hopeful). Am hoping that some other obtainable set of bracers may have the same effect?

Comments

• mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    Preeeeetty sure there was an item that dropped in Demogorgon or one of the Underdark skirmishes that had that function, gloves of some name iirc...
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Those, as I recall, did more damage at the cost of any gold you had on your character.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    How about using insignia of prosperity to get more gold?
    I checked my stash of equipment, I found a head piece calls Picaroon's Tricome which give +20% gold bonus. Item level 630. I don't know where/when I got that. It looks like a pirate captain hat (probably the reason I keep it).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User

I checked my stash of equipment, I found a head piece calls Picaroon's Tricome which give +20% gold bonus. Item level 630. I don't know where/when I got that. It looks like a pirate captain hat (probably the reason I keep it).

That comes from Cragmire. Will probably work on that also. Was just trying to round out a complete set of +gold gear, mostly for shiggles, and those were the only 2 bracers i could find. Ah well, I guess I'll have to do it all on an alt.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    edited September 2020

That comes from Cragmire. Will probably work on that also. Was just trying to round out a complete set of +gold gear, mostly for shiggles, and those were the only 2 bracers i could find. Ah well, I guess I'll have to do it all on an alt.
    So, i have not seen any gear that has the gold bonus as an equip power, but there are several enchantments that you can equip which provide a similar ability. For my money the best one is the Shiny Coin Enchantment. They are available on the AH starting at rank 5.
  • c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    That is in fact the Vistani free gear that you get once you enter Barovia and complete am introduction quest.

You can't obtain said item by any other means afaik, and it is BTC.

If you're looking to make a gold-related build for the sake of professions or whatever else, your best choice is to make a completely new character as these items can't be obtained once you discard them from your toon.

I've been unsuccessful in obtaining Sunset orb and Eyepatch fashion after writing several times to the support. The answer I got is either to try here on the forums as they are unable to return the item way past one week (7 days) due to "technical limitations".

I'm totally with you on this, however, as I'd like some of the unobtainable gear to be obtainable again, even at a cost of 50k to 100k AD which I think would make things a bit easier.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Those, as I recall, did more damage at the cost of any gold you had on your character.

*DOH*
    That's what I get for Posting While Sleepy...

Sidenote: What are the gloves I'm ranting about called?
    I can't find them in the collections, and don't have them in any banks, so yeah, what was the name of those gold-wasting gloves?
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

greywynd said:

*DOH*

I can't find them in the collections, and don't have them in any banks, so yeah, what was the name of those gold-wasting gloves?
    Cambion something, there is also a higher iL version from MEs that's called Thief's something.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

greywynd said:

*DOH*

Cambion something, there is also a higher iL version from MEs that's called Thief's something.
    Thief's Stolen Gloves, item level 950, Equip: Golden Steal, Your attacks have a chance to cause extra damage but at a financial cost.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Gloves of the Cambist I think is the other. Comes from Lostmauth.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.