test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game boots, lag, server not responding, and Rubber-banding

kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
I logged in early this morning about an hour before reset. Everything was fine with no issues. One of my guildies was saying about the booting issues that was happening last night and I was thinking he was just referring to Avernus. About 5 mins after reset, BOOM! Within an hour I was booted almost a dozen times using different toons. This definitely needs addressed. It was okay when it was just Avernus last week since there is so much content, but this morning it was on all the areas I went to. ATM game is not playable IMO.

Comments

• Options
    durgan#5731 durgan Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Same deal, entire alliance was getting 'server not responding' and then booted. Fix this. We pour a lot of money into this game, start providing service. I'm willing to put up with it occasionally, but when you can't even do your SH dailies, there's no point wasting my time. This started...again, last night, and 9 hours later, still going on. Durgan, Guild Leader, Repeat Offenders Guild.
  • Options
    madida#1797 madida Member Posts: 1 New User
    i had no issues yesterday, but today cant even play the game lol i hope this can be fixed asap!
  • Options
    xerave1#3974 xerave1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Im having same issues here. unfortunatly these kind of problems causing your players looking for alternatives, which they might even like...