test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Log-In server down?

Anyone know why the Log-in server is down... last minute patch or is it just me?

Comments

• aelinazaelinaz Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    It is not just u
  • linjeinc#8929 linjeinc Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Down for me to
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,374 Arc User
    It is Thursday.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • herbear#0564 herbear Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    it is good to know i am not going crazy then... just insane without neverwinter game time
    i thought they would announce patch notes if it was planned is all.. i am hoping it is a normal patch
    edited September 2020

i thought they would announce patch notes if it was planned is all.. i am hoping it is a normal patch

Usually, they do PC server maintenance on Thursday regardless if there is a patch or not. I guess there is no patch this week.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • crusthelvetecrusthelvete Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Today the text came 15 min before the maintence.
    Shouldnt be that hard too put info in FB, or atleast write something here in forum or on the startclient..

Miscommunication within the team?
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    They did not announce this maintenance in the Arc start window - normally there's a warning a day in advance - no notice for today's. I was logged on earlier this morning - absolutely zero advance notice. Maybe the communications folks are on vacation.
    well i am usually at work at this time on thursdays.. so not use to servers being down.. after work i log in.. patch if there was one and just think ...oh must of had a patch today
    i noticed the other games had no communication either... forsaken world and star trek both had people wondering why the servers were off line
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    I think the CM was on leave, and the person assigned forgot...it happens.
    edited September 2020
    Mental note: Thursday, morning in American time zones, PC server maintenance regardless if there is a patch or not.
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    The login server is back down currently.
  • scarletsapphirescarletsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 82 Arc User
    im down too tells me unable to authinticate server connection is lost
  • zumbi1212zumbi1212 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User

im down too tells me unable to authinticate server connection is lost

Me too.
  • manky#9928 manky Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Go: For a walk. Read a book. Sing the first line of every Jimmy Buffet song you know. Hump the neighbor's cat.

All will be well soon enough.
  • bolt#9204 bolt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    So anyone have an inkling of when normal service is likely to resume. Its 18:46 GMT in UK and after Thursday patches server is usually up by 17:00
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Please follow this thread for updates. Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.