test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Path of the Fallen: BOON LOCKED

lowtalker44lowtalker44 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
The BOON area for Path of the Fallen reads 'LOCKED'. I have 100% completion, well over the number of 'Canian Iron bars' required for the task...175 (needed), I have over 300 now. Still nothing I do unlocks it. I can continue to gather more bars, but the boon remains locked.
My other character is fine...one boon done, just missing requirements (working on him), but my MAIN cannot advance boons. I believe I did 1/4 already, but I do not remember for certain. Anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    After you get 4, it will be locked. If you have done all the campaign, you should have 75 boon points.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    kostucha#3310 kostucha Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have same problem. But some of my friends managed to unlock over 6 boons from this campaign, how? And why is not say 4/4 unlocked, but simply blocked?
  • Options
    bruce55bruce55 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I see people saying they have 2 boons but now its locked for them and they cant get anymore. I have all 4 of them. instead of it saying 4/4 completed, its locked.