test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problem with Critical Strike

bonforte92#5276 bonforte92 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi I'm "Rocco U Killer@bonforte92#5276"
Sorry for my bad English, I'm an Italian player. I have a serious problem when I execute a critical strike... With my barbs it often happens that when I lunch the daily power or encounters powers the damage that I make is only for example 3278, 4221 or a number with only four/five-digit etc etc.
It's a very low damage if we consider that I usually make 2 million of encounters powers and 5 million of daily.
Also I don't understand why mine daily power is almost never critical.
I need to have my account checked because I think that it's bugged.
Ty.
Post edited by bonforte92#5276 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    Where were you when you saw 4 digit? Were you in leveling dungeon?
    If yes, it is 'normal'.

Those area are scaled. Did you check your stat number when you were inside there?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    bonforte92#5276 bonforte92 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi, I'm not a newbie ^^...I was in Tomm (Tower of the Mad Mage)...and yes i have all stat capped.
  • Options
    manttazzmanttazz Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    No one is suggesting that you are new to the game. Rather, there have been recent changes to the way scaling works. If you are in an area that changes your item level, you can see the effect those changes have on your stats by looking in your character sheet.

Strangely enough, if you get your item level under the max by removing gear or using lower item level gear then your character has much higher stats. If your item level is over the max it will be blue, if it is under the max it will be white.

It's easy to check this for yourself, just go into a skirmish or low level dungeon and take note of your power, then remove your rings, pants, and shirt. Compare power after removing items to power before doing so.

Also note, for whatever reason, toons above the 28k IL mark don't seem to benefit as much from removing gear as toons under that amount, I have no explanation for this.

Good hunting =)