test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Avernus/redeemed citadel - hunts/hunt marks

So... With the introduction of the redeemed citadel, we now have "named mobs" with their marks, which indicates hunts.

And, of course, we have on the Zen store, the Avernus Hunt Key Bundle....

Which gives Trophy lures....
So... the question is...
Are the named mobs, which appear to be hunt marks supposed to be dropping something (because they aren't....)
Are the Trophy lures supposed to be placed somewhere?

Or.... are we supposed to be waiting for the hunt system to be announced? Did someone forget to hit the ACTIVATE HUNTS! button?
Lia
Co-Guild Leader
Ghost Templars L20
Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
Alt: Warlock

Comments

• Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    I'm fairly sure that one of the side rooms in the Citadel has a Huntmaster and that it will open up once we unlock new features. The marks were turned on early so that maintenance wouldn't be required for when some of the goop in the Citadel clears and a door opens.
  • Options
    xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    It would be nice to have a estimated time line as to when we will be able to use the hunt lures in the key bundle.
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    My guess is either when we finish this milestone, or in about a month when Milestone 2 starts.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2020

In fact, the hunt master will be available immediately once milestone I is completed. Assuming milestone I is completed before mid September (on PC), there will be a period where milestone I is complete but milestone II has not yet begun. During this time you can still earn personal progress towards your milestone I goals, even without a blessing. Hunts will also be available during this time.

Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    adinosii said:

In fact, the hunt master will be available immediately once milestone I is completed. Assuming milestone I is completed before mid September (on PC), there will be a period where milestone I is complete but milestone II has not yet begun. During this time you can still earn personal progress towards your milestone I goals, even without a blessing. Hunts will also be available during this time.

Thanks for sharing. Although I would have expected that info to have been made available on the Arc forums (which I see it has now), rather than needing to find it on Reddit. I usually come here for info rather than Reddit.

If I start spending time on Reddit, I'll get nothing done....
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock