test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zariel's where to get ???

indro100indro100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
I can't get the quest from Knox or Ardic (maybe said it wrong) in Vallenhas or PE or anywhere I can't find it to join this. My IL is high enough for this so that's not the issue and I opened Wasteland yes, but to get the quest like Bell no I really can't find it, can't even send a help ticket says need to login but first off all im logged in and after relogging it still doesn't work....

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Finish "The Path of the Fallen" campaign.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Yes, I agree the instructions on where & how to get the quest is not apparent. This is just par for the course with any Cryptic campaign. I have no personal interest in this temporary campaign event. But chat has many players asking this very question.

They see the event advert in the Mission Tracker going to your campaigns in your Journal it boldly stats to take the quest Mote of Virtue. But nowhere does it tell them, this is geared to end gamers only. Nothing is said about the item level or level 80 requirements. It would be better not seen at all by those who do not possess the requirements. I personally would not like being informed of new content I couldn't play. Worse yet, content that is leaving the game before the end of the year.

I hope all the players who are interested in this content are having fun. There is nothing that peaks my interest in grinding for any reward mentioned. I see at present (18 hours into the campaign) part one is at 13% completed. Which means, by my estimations, part 1 will be done in 5 days or maybe sooner. Mission Tracker shows a total 112 days for the event. Which divided down is 28 days per segment. I guess this means the wait for part 2 to start is going to be over 20 days.

Have fun! <3
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

Y I see at present (18 hours into the campaign) part one is at 13% completed. Which means, by my estimations, part 1 will be done in 5 days or maybe sooner. <3</p>

Well....might take longer...many players probably did their weekly quests yesrerday, so they earned more Favours than on a normal day. Stilll, yea....more players over the weekend...we will probably reach 100% by Sunday.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11477213-the-redeemed-citadel!

If I read this correctly, after the players complete the milestone (say) on Sunday, we can still do the personal milestone until the server starts the next one. So, there are time to get the personal part done without buying the stuff from Zen store.

Am I right?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    alanea#4230 alanea Member Posts: 48 Arc User

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11477213-the-redeemed-citadel!

If I read this correctly, after the players complete the milestone (say) on Sunday, we can still do the personal milestone until the server starts the next one. So, there are time to get the personal part done without buying the stuff from Zen store.

Am I right?

judging from published info ... yes but no one officiaslly specified how long full 28 days is just assumption made by people
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Some grinders could be done in 16 days or less.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

Some grinders could be done in 16 days or less.

Well, 254 people are already done - that is, have reached 28K. Many of them are continuing, trying to reach the top-100, but others are relaxing until Milestone II starts and they can start again from 0.
    Hoping for improvements...