test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Spined Devil bolster category change from creature to mystical =(

manttazzmanttazz Member Posts: 48 Arc User
So, a while back I bought a spined devil specifically for creature bolster. Since then I have been working diligently on upgrading companions to improve my creature bolster. Then today I realized that due to your correction I'm out a chunk of AD, the time I spent to level the devil, and about 2.5% creature bolster leaving me with a companion that provides no benefit. Now I'm looking at having to buy another creature and grind to level it to legendary instead (while hoping it won't change bolster categories also).

I'm not asking for a change or compensation or to revert it back to creature or anything, I'd just like to express my frustration that this error occurred in the first place and that the correction impacted my toon in a rather negative manner.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Have a nice day...

Comments

• Options
    szerevaxszerevax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    It's second time when companion category changed. First devs moved githyanki from creatures to fighters, then i upgrade spined devil to get max bolster bonus. Now devil fell out from creatures.
    I'm afraid that any next companion I choose to upgrade will be moved. ;) Nice tactics Cryptic.