test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Omu locked need help!

A friend of mine bought out the chult campain and the Omu part is locked. He cant access Omu, we tried everything and nothing seems to work. Is there anyone here that can give any advice on how he can unlock the Omu section of the chult campain? Thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    I don't know how Console UI works. In PC, bring up the Campaign journal, Click on Jungles of Chult, "Start Campaign". Accept the campaign, go to Helm's hold Cathedral to speak to the "Mysterious Man". You probably need to be level 70.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Omu gets unlocked by working through the Soshenstar half of the campaign.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    Even if you buy a campaign, in most circumstances, you will still have to work your way through it normally to access the stuff within.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    Thanks for the replies ... He is level 80 @plasticbat, he is not new to the game just havent figured out how to open that part. @autumnwitch you mean do the weekly quests?
  • Options
    sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    from what i know (haveing bought iwd buyout) even if you use a buyout you still have to do the "zone intro" quests that lead you to the new zone (in this case omu)