test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What's up with PvP on updated road map?

dolreydolrey Member Posts: 741 Arc User
edited August 2020 in Player Feedback (PC)
Recently we had CDP PvP thread with a lot of suggestions and questions from players. But at the latest official stream there was absolutely nothing about future rework of PvP system. PvP rework even gone from new road map.

May be I missed something but does anybody know anything about future of PvP (except suggestions from CDP PvP thread)? Is PvP rework a surprise in september of 2020?

Comments

• Options
    krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    What's pvp again? There's pvp in NW? Hunh.. I thought that was just a myth..
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    it wasn't on the original roadmap so why would it be on the updated one? lol.
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    A lot of the CDP topics are slated for M21 and beyond. It takes time to develop ideas into balanced working systems. Improved scaling, dungeon rewards, and accessibility are what we will be seeing first, plus any small updates they can fit in that wouldn't be covered in a high level roadmap like above. As a reminder, M20 is the first real bit of content in which Chris has had full involvement with and wasn't started when he was brought on.