test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

oathkeeper paladin revive healing bug (arcturia)

when you get revived as an oathkeeper paladin in arcturia fight, none of your heals work. tab does nothing at all, all healing spells heal for 0 and apply no shield. i was unable to repro this in FBI or CR, so it seems like it could be isolated to just arcturia or lomm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6IlqTHuUv4
Leader of Heralds of Lurid Dusk

Silv3ry on YouTube

Comments

• Options
    djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    dcheal got a similar issue
    not like that but similar
  • Options
    silverrrrrrrsilverrrrrrr Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    I had it happen again in the infernal citadel a couple weeks ago and forgot I even posted this here. it isn't isolated, but I don't know what specific events cause it to occur. I've never had it happen on cleric, and that's the class I play most extensively

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V1oMgY4arQ
    Leader of Heralds of Lurid Dusk

Silv3ry on YouTube

• Options
    skrewfaz3d#1482 skrewfaz3d Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    This may be linked to a bug that has always been around with this class from when I started... If you die while blocking, when revived, you have to block then unblock to do anything again. Next time this happens, try that.
  • Options
    melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    It does happen to the DC as well. While I have not played any endgame stuff I have taken my DC through ToNG and on several occasions I had all my healing powers just stop working in the final fight. But, once I figured out what was causing it to happen I was able to simply avoid it in future runs.

Honestly, if they have something like that working in ToNG then why not have it in other endgame content.
  • Options
    aragon#8379 aragon Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    It must have something to do with the revive immunity frames. I am assuming they now apply to your outgoing healing and damage as well, which makes sense. If the enemies can't hurt you why should you be able to them.

Fairly sure it works in all content. I get the same effect in Zariel.
  • Options
    keru#9279 keru Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    > @djnasty93 said:
    > dcheal got a similar issue
    > not like that but similar

Had this happened last Boss @ IC
    I kept trying to heal the tank while chained and he received 0 heals. He died everytime!!! Never before had a tank died on that phase, That got me really confused as it never happened with the first 2 Bosses 🤷‍♀️