test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

RTQ & REDQ bonus AD for heal/tank randomly switches

mindfruit80mindfruit80 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
Recently there have been many times now that when I am on my fighter tank or cleric healer that the bonus AD always switch to the class I am not on, so if I am on my tank the RTQ or REDQ info will tell me that the bonus is for healers. I switch to my healer then check the info & now it tells me that the bonus is for tank class, so I switch again & well you get the point it is never the class I am on. Please someone look into this...

Comments

• zyronaxzyronax Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    It updates the role bonus depending on which class role is needed for the parties already queued. I've even seen (and gotten) the rare dps-role bonus.

It's working as intended. You've been unlucky in your timing. Next time either keep switching quickly and hope the role is still there, or wait for it to change to your existing role. 🙂
  • mindfruit80mindfruit80 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    Sorry but how is this working as intended when I have never had this problem in all the years I have been playing until like two patches ago. I am joining a premade party & still the bonus AD for heal/tank keeps switching. I never just join a random que so yes there is a problem.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I play on Xbox, and I'm sitting here watch it change from tank to healer and back pretty often. I'm pretty sure you are just having bad luck.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png