test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mountaineer equipment items

I just noticed that the equipment that you can buy with trade bars from the trade bar merchant binds on pick up..when did that start and more importantly WHY did that start? I used to save my trade bars so i could buy a few pieces of equipment to sell on the AH..and now they cant be sold? Granted this was probably addressed in patch notes or updates at some point and I should have seen it but I dont have a lot of time to be on neverwinter any more and dont always see the news that comes around..but this kinda stinks :(

Comments

• Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    You would think it would at least be BtA if they are going to bind it considering you can buy mountaineer stuff for a different class.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    This is really annoying.
    I used to be able to buy a set of (by NO means BiS) end game weapons for Guildies and give them out or award them in Guild Participation raffles etc.

I was hoping that Binding stuff was going to diminish, with more BtC stuff being made BtA.
    I've had three toons crafting Fireblossom Petals but neither the petals nor the Provisions they can be used to buy can be swapped account wide. So I've stopped.

I WANT to build and run Alts. I'm never going to run a full time Support Main character. I want BtA stuff to be able to make my Healers and Tanks viable enough to run in queues.
    But all the BtC on basic stuff limits this.
    Obviously, (before anyone chips in to point this out) I could swap Trade Bars between toons and buy the weapons if I needed to, but I'm talking about the wider issue of BtA vs BtC in general.