test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zen legendary mounts

darkstorm#5509 darkstorm Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Are the legendary mounts that was brought before Xmas just gone, going to be turned to account wide?

Answers

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I don't see them doing a retroactive change, if they weren't account wide when you bought them, as they were not priced to be account wide.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    I'm sure it was around 5k zen for one then and the legendary pack which had three legendary mounts plus 9 legendary insignia and a legendary pet for a little over 15k was why I ask cos it seems the single mount was charged more for
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited August 2020

I'm sure it was around 5k zen for one then and the legendary pack which had three legendary mounts plus 9 legendary insignia and a legendary pet for a little over 15k was why I ask cos it seems the single mount was charged more for

Different sales. Different time. Different deal. Different promotion.
    I bought a single legendary mount and then I bought the pack months later too.
    Both of them are now gone.
    Sometime, the earlier deal is better and sometime, the later deal is better. Wholesale (pay more in total) usually is better deal than 'retail' (cost per unit) anyway.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    OK np, would there be something in the future where we be able to upgrade are normal legendary to account wide without getting to of the same?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User

OK np, would there be something in the future where we be able to upgrade are normal legendary to account wide without getting to of the same?

I do not expect it will. There is no incentive for Cryptic to do something that goes against the wallet. It is less than 5 million AD to get an account wide legendary mount in AH. Comparing with over 10 million to get a single legendary mount before, it is pretty affordable.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***