Install Arc
Options

cant spend 130 fireflower petals in currency page... store says i only have 5

gor1llaf1stgor1llaf1st Member Posts: 143 Arc User
i need watermelon

Comments

• Options
    oh i see, i have 130 fireblossom flowers, can i turn themm into petals? or is it just useless currency from past summer festival?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

oh i see, i have 130 fireblossom flowers, can i turn themm into petals? or is it just useless currency from past summer festival?

There's a vendor to trade them in for the currency over by where you collect the flowers.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    The vendor is standing in front of the entrance to the area of the flowers.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    thanks for the replies ill check it out
  • Options
    lucifer#4269 lucifer Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Gotta love the watermelon sorbet.I stick up as much as possible during summer festival and typically have enough to last all year by the end.
    Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!