test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Avernus issues.

Meter is broken. Cannot fill. Enter to get either mog or garyx to spawn. Meter is in a negative time. Also since meter broke can it get treasure maps to drop. Played for about 5 hours and not one treasure map. Before meter broke I got 30 plus in a few hours. We need a fix for this and not have to wait until Tuesday’s maintenance for it to happen.
Wicked War1ock

Comments

• Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    It has been messed up like this since it launched on PC, the map issues anyway. The Blood War issues have been off and on, but they exist on PC. So I doubt anything is going to get fixed until they push the patch they talk about here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1257136/upcoming-changes
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    The blood war is a bit messed-up yes, but there is really no urgent need to kill Garyx or Mog anyhow.

Maps do drop (but not from "minions"), but I would hold off using them until the fix mentioned above is in. maybe next week for consoles...probably a bit later.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    wickedwar1ock#4166 wickedwar1ock Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Since the meter broke yesterday. I have not got maps like I did before. I got no more yesterday in 5 hours playing and today in about 4 hours got 3 maps. Nothing changed with what I was doing before. Still just running around doing the quests and killing everything like I was before meter broke. Map drop rate decreased big time.
    Wicked War1ock