test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Let Silver Ravens be your next home

estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
Hey, are you looking for a guild to call home. Silver Ravens is the place to join and have fun in dungeons and out doing dailies. Come join us if you want help or just want people to run with. We are willing to help all players in the game as long as they want the help. We play all levels of the game and can help you do the same.
There are no demands placed on any individuals, we only have a few rules that are listed below:

Individuals that want to join the guild Silver Ravens must be 18.
No botting or doing anything that will harm the game.
Be respectful of all members of the alliance.
No spamming, selling or begging in Alliance chat.
No drama in the Alliance.

Our main goal is to enjoy the time we spend together, help everyone in our alliance, and have the best fun possible. We are worldwide alliance and looking for individuals that are respectful and mature players. We are drama free and all about having fun. If interested just contact us in game.

Angel Rose@estasia1
Lewin@corinth#9937
Whisper@Jaxom#7007

Comments

• Options
    micheal1979micheal1979 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    As a former member I can say there are some really great people in this guild. As a former member I can tell you I saw drama ended fairly quickly. As a former member I can tell you this is a great guild/alliance fit for newer or returning players. As a former member I would also have to say I am no longer a member. Best of luck all.
    We Are Crolm
    Believer in SMASH
    Fairplay,no bots , no bugs, and play well
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN0Yofs-Scv1nd8U_bSYLA/featured