test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Free Daily Sahha Ball Voucher

After collecting the flax and doing the Sahha Skirmish successfully, the free voucher was no where to be found. :(

Comments

• Options
    jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User

After collecting the flax and doing the Sahha Skirmish successfully, the free voucher was no where to be found. :(

You need to turn in the quest. If you have already done the event last year with the character you will not get the free voucher. Only if it is the first time doing the event with that character. Sorry mate.
  • Options
    agoraotro#4630 agoraotro Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    > @jimmypdt said:
    > (Quote)
    > You need to turn in the quest. If you have already done the event last year with the character you will not get the free voucher. Only if it is the first time doing the event with that character. Sorry mate.

If you collect the flax, you don’t get the voucher. However you do if you play the match only and turn in the quest.

This was the case on one of my character which has been doing the event for a few years yet. I will try again tomorrow to double check.
  • Options
    Can Arc provide a voucher for the people that did not get one? I am one of those that did flax gathering and didn’t know about the bug. Happened twice on me.
  • Options
    lucifer#4269 lucifer Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    If you gather the flax, you can craft a ball in the workshop. The saha Q will give you a voucher.
    Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!