test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

gensendmessage for insignias

seazombie64seazombie64 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
Is there a gensend comand to break down the insignias in to powder? Something similar to what is used for gems and gear to rp?

Comments

• jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User

Is there a gensend comand to break down the insignias in to powder? Something similar to what is used for gems and gear to rp?

Yes. bottom of your inventory bags. Click the drop down menu. It should be below the one for refinement.

All the best,

OPTank_
  • seazombie64seazombie64 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Thanks! An undocumented feature it seems. I was looking for something like this : /bind "inventory $$gensendmessage Inventoryoption_Refinebulksalvage clicked $$ gensendmessage Bulksalvage_Addgemfood Rowactivated" but it appears not to be needed for insignias. Appreciated.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    The command to search commands is /cmds "search criteria"

When the game returns from maintenance you need to switch to System chat. Then type /cmds insignia

OR

You can hunt it out by using what you believe it might be found under. That is just hit or miss. In Champions, I did this and found the hidden Minesweeper game in there. It would be nice if Cryptic wasn't so damn cryptic about these console commands. Good luck! <3

--edit--

I got this far; /gensendmessage Inventory_Insignia_Powder_Container ?string?

This is close; /gensendmessage Inventory_Options_Button activate
    wb-cenders.gif
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    GenSendMessage Inventoryoption_Insigniabulksalvage clicked
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother