test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hunter Hindering Shot Bug

kseonekkseonek Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2020 in The Wilds
Hello,

So after mod 19 release i thought i would check out how does the trapper build feels like. Unfortunately i find out that if you put Hindering Shot on your encounter power bar it breaks. You're unable to use it, its greyed out, shows 0 charges and it does not recharge at all, also you can't change it to another skill because it says the skill is on cooldown, but its not. It only happens on Hunter. On Warden seems it works just fine. Anyone got the same problem or is my character broken?

Comments

• gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    I don't have any issue using it. Have you tried opening a ticket?
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • amascus#1899 amascus Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    It works fine for me but it is greyed if I do not have a target.
  • kseonekkseonek Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Thanks for your reply :) I opened the ticket as you sugested, as soon as i clicked "submit" the problem have been solved and i can finally use it :) Thanks @gabrieldourden
  • korsanfatalkorsanfatal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    kseonek said:

Thanks for your reply :) I opened the ticket as you sugested, as soon as i clicked "submit" the problem have been solved and i can finally use it :) Thanks @gabrieldourden

Hello ,
    I send ticket too now. What they do with this problem ? Patch or etc ? And How long it take to solved.
    thanks.
  • ferrum#7760 ferrum Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    This has been fixed and can now be closed. It was a bug that occured when switching loadouts at 0 stacks. The same thing happened on Cordon of Arrows.