test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

If you are not planning to increase treasure maps drop in M19, remove the refinements items.

sam551#3407 sam551 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
title.
Remove the refinement items we can get when opening the chest, i think it's disgusting to kill 100+ mobs to get 1 map (or 0) and that 1 map gives you an aquamarine... that's not a reward.

Comments

• Options
    anoreksjaanoreksja Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    @djsxe,This is a very good suggestion, I added it to the discord channel
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    Does removing RP help? I don't think the RP is in the real reward loot table. I think the chest gives multiple items: different RP, iron, gear as different categories. I think the RP is just in a separate category from the real reward loot table. If I remember correctly, I always get RP regardless if there is a good drop or not.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    shugenshashugensha Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Sometimes i don't get RP, just the hammer, a useless blue ring/shirt/pants and some currencie. Which i wouldn't mind if it weren't cuz i need to grind for a loooong time (from 1 hour to 2 hours) to get 1-2 maps (or if im lucky 3-4). And it really is frustrating open them and only find usless things, that is no treasure chest. It's more like those bad stories about "the real treasure was frienship". Well, i grind solo.
    The meta it's just a guideline. And guidelines are boring.

Soulweaver: The Lovely Red
    Minstrel: The Rose Troubadour