kinpyrekinpyre Member Posts: 18 Arc User
went from healing 130k to 30k tyvm

now fix the game

Comments

• lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    kinpyre said:

went from healing 130k to 30k tyvm

now fix the game

They did fix it..they said healing was too easy so they fixed it...good luck! I only main an Arbiter now!
  • adsfelipeadsfelipe Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    but it was too easy.. stop crying
  • ananxiousnoob#0947 ananxiousnoob Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    @winteranesti This made me 😂 but please don’t give the Devs any more ‘good’ ideas, they have enough of those lol.

• jonboi1jonboi1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User

adsfelipe said:

Hmm if its ok to attack those that think nerfing healing went to far, lets nerf the DPS damage by half completely across the board. This way it will bring them in line with newer players and even out the playing field. DPS is too easy, should be fixed so that mobs take a few mins kill. I call nerf to all dps since its needed!

I agree.. Lets nerf the DPS 50% also. Lets invalidate all the time, effort, AD and quite often Zen the DPS players have invested into their characters. If we are trying to balance all the classes, lets balance it ALL THE WAY.
  • depaminadepamina Member Posts: 37 Arc User

adsfelipe said:

Hmm if its ok to attack those that think nerfing healing went to far, lets nerf the DPS damage by half completely across the board. This way it will bring them in line with newer players and even out the playing field. DPS is too easy, should be fixed so that mobs take a few mins kill. I call nerf to all dps since its needed!

I agree in 100% and I hate when some squishy dps talk about healing when they have never played as a healer. DC heal is my main char and I won't play it anymore as healer until they fix it. 28k healer goes to the waste until healing rework.
    One more thing, it's not 50% nerf, It's overall 78% healing nerf, please read this thread on Reddit where experienced DC healer and author of the best guides for healers: Obikin89 shows what they did to healers https://reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/hjx0y2/the_80_nerf_on_healing/
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    bastion now has a floor of 320...
    Fun times.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I dont know if healing nerf went too far but calling about a dps nerf is funny. DPSs are being nerfed like 50 times in this game, and healing 1 or 2.

Still healers are needed because even if they heal less, you cant do hard content without healers. End game healers are still end game healers because all the healers were nerfed, and you cant do that content without healers.

Now is harder to heal ok. Maybe too hard ok. But at least they nerfed all the healers not only 1 class. When they nerf dps, they nerf 1 or 2 classes, making those classes unplayable for many mods.
    Post edited by darthpotater on
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2020

I dont know if healing nerf went too far but calling about a dps nerf is funny. DPSs are being nerfed like 50 times in this game, and healing 1 or 2.

Still healers are needed because even if they heal less, you cant do hard content without healers. End game healers are still end game healers because all the healers were nerfed, and you cant do that content without healers.

Now is harder to heal ok. Maybe too hard ok. But at least they nerfed all the healers not only 1 class. When they nerf dps, they nerf 1 or 2 classes, making those classes unplayable for many mods.

DC has been seeing progressive nerfing for many mods now. I can remember a few years ago they got hit hard in their DPS path. It came back, but still happened.

Did a few tomm runs last night to get a feel for the changes, first one there was deaths everywhere. Second, Third, and Fourth went well. 16 mins with Barbarians topping the paingiver chart!

If DPS doesn't do something about -25% incoming healing, they're gonna die. Not the healers problem. I ran with -8.8% and it was sketchy. Heatwave almost took me out, but I survived. Those with -20% didn't survive and we had deaths in phase 1.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    The thing is, apart from stuff that is outright broken for some other reason (I hear Ras Nsi is practically impossible, for example), any content can be done after the changes..if certain conditions are met.
    1. No Rusted Iron Leggings (the -25% is a killer)
    2. No stupid behavior (standing in the red, and relying on healers to keep you alive)
    3. Healers need to be able to predict the future, and be thoroughly familiar with the mechanisms to be able to time their heals right.
    4. The group needs to be coordinated, ideally with voice communication. Random groups for any tough content are likely to fail.
    5. DPSers and tanks need to do everything they can to add self-healing and increase incoming healing...every little bit helps.
    In other words, skilled, well-geared healers in experienced well-geared groups can still do pretty much everything. the remaining 95%, well...maybe not.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • adsfelipeadsfelipe Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    c'mon guys be reasonable.. before this a DC can fully heal anyone from 0 to 100. and pallys gave an entire second bar of HP..
    It was too easy.. ofcourse they would nerf!!

I think is too extreme to say "I'm not gonna play till theey fix it".. to me sounds like a child.

and yes im a healer too
  • nevernixnevernix Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    adinosii said:

In other words, skilled, well-geared healers in experienced well-geared groups can still do pretty much everything. the remaining 95%, well...maybe not.

This would be the finacial end of the game - so not helping the 5% well geared, or?

Nix*
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

bastion now has a floor of 320...

Fun times.

yes but 320 is enough to make full health your allies
  • bitcrusher#9275 bitcrusher Member Posts: 17 Arc User

adsfelipe said:

Good point bro :) , or even better cuz its much easier: lets nerf everything and everybody to zero, then we got a 100% balanced game finally.