test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Metallic Dragonborn Pack on Zen Market

xzibit214xzibit214 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
It appears that if you if you've previously unlocked the Metallic Dragonborn race, you are unable to purchase the "limited time" bundle. I've searched through every category on the Store Front and nothing.

Can someone please confirm that if you have previously unlocked the race (mine was through a lockbox mod 5ish) that you are now unable to purchase this 1500 Zen bundle (which not only includes the unbound Race but the 750 Zen Race reroll token)?

Please tell me this is a mistake that is being corrected so everyone in the game can take advantage of the great offer not just a select few.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    igcanadian1980#4962 igcanadian1980 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Yes this is true. It’s the same as individual campaign completion tokens. Once you have the race u locked you can no longer purchase it
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    Not exactly a mistake. And most people can buy it because most people would not have that race unlocked. In other words, so it is everyone in the game can take advantage of the great offer except a select few.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I think it is a mistake because as long as you don't equip it you can order it as many times as you want. I think it's just a programming era under the terms packs. if they meant for it to be 1 account purchase. then why would they allow you to sell them?
  • Options
    masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    Agreed. Kinda lame I can't spend ~700k each and stock up on them to resell down the road. Instead I have to buy from other people at ~1000k
  • Options
    xzibit214xzibit214 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The issue for some of us is that we've had this race unlocked for years.

In Patch Notes: Version: NW.122.20200614a.12

The patch notes claim to have fixed issue with this pack. My question is will the patch go live on Xbox before they remove the bundle from the Zen market?

I check the zen market tonight and I was still not successful to find the pack in the Zen market.