test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crit severity doesnt count up

biby#2327 biby Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I equip an item with 10% crit sev...but its only adding 7.5%! I have 112.5 crit sev...when i equip it totals 120% not 122.5!

Comments

• Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    good thing we know what "item" you are talking about omg lol

yes people in the forums are psychic...
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    The artifact weapon offhand bonus adds 10% of the base 75% which is 7.5% instead of the 10% it should. That feature was like that since inception.
  • Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    micky1p00 said:

The artifact weapon offhand bonus adds 10% of the base 75% which is 7.5% instead of the 10% it should. That feature was like that since inception.

And it is the ONLY thing in the game that calculates its bonus to crit sev this way, which of course leads most people to think that this is a bug. And this from Preview forums:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1256161/off-hand-weapons-critical-severity-bonus-bug
    Where the dev says they know about it, have logged it and will fix it at a "later" date. Its been a bug since inception.
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    It was a sarcastic 'feature'. - A bug that is not fixed for so long that everyone got used to it.

I do not imply that it is not a bug, on the contrary.
  • Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    it appears this is now fixed. While no patch notes, i was swapping weapons around and happened to notice that the bonus for off hand weapons now correctly give the 10% increase, at least for burnished and hellfire engine.