test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Player - Support Response Time Question

drusia#2043 drusia Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Hi,

Started playing over the weekend and on Saturday put in a ticket about referral bonus. Is it normal not to have any response by now?

I never got the rewards at level 5 or 20 and I am now level 32.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    In my experience, if you filed the ticket in game, the response time is approx. forever. If you file a support ticket on the Arc website, you usually get a response within one or two business days.
  • Options
    wizard#3219 wizard Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have the same issue and it took several days for them to reply to the ticket. The response was " the referral system is currently" down :-( with no ETA on a fix.
  • Options
    drusia#2043 drusia Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Thank you both.

I did get a response with this answer yesterday:

Thank you for contacting us.

I apologize for the delayed response due to the incoming volume of tickets. I am also sorry to hear that the level 5 and 20 referral rewards are still not available in-game. Looking at your account, I can confirm that you are eligible for it. Upon checking, other players are encountering the same issue. Our development team is aware of the issue and working on a fix. Any updates about it will be announced on the patch notes on the news page or forum of Neverwinter.

As for the message you are receiving, it's likely connected to the refer-a-friend program. The system is not registering that you have played or reached a certain level to acquire the rewards. No worries, I can confirm that you have game progress in Neverwinter.