Options

Howling Adventure Pack - Missing Items

1) Open Glorious Resurgence Lockbox
2) Recieve Howling Adventure Pack
3) Open Howling Adventure Pack

Observed Result:
Never received Epic Dungeon Chest Key.

Expected Result:

The Howling Adventure Pack states in description: "And both of the following: Epic Dungeon Chest Key; Teleport to Protectors Enclave Scroll".

I have opened a number of these Glorious Resurgence Lockboxes recently and several times I have recieved the Howling Adventure Pack (even on different days). Each time I will obtain the teleport scroll but never have I received the Epic Dungeon Chest Key.

I checked my "Useful Items" tab on each opening and thought maybe the key did not appear but that I still had it. However, I came across a chest that required the Epic Dungeon key and I had none to use.

An older box so perhaps I am missing something!

-Nifreal-

Comments

• Options
    sh00th3r3#1554 sh00th3r3 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I clicked on this because I was sure you would be talking about the stones of health, I've opened over 70 and haven't gotten a single one.

However, the tooltip for this pack wasn't updated when they changed from epic dungeon keys to reroll tokens. When you open the pack, it automatically puts a reroll token in your riches tab, which is what the epic dungeon keys were changed to a couple years (?) ago. You can no longer get epic dungeon keys at all. If you have any in your inventory you can exchange them at the antiquities dealer in PE.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    @sh00

I clicked on this because I was sure you would be talking about the stones of health, I've opened over 70 and haven't gotten a single one.

However, the tooltip for this pack wasn't updated when they changed from epic dungeon keys to reroll tokens. When you open the pack, it automatically puts a reroll token in your riches tab, which is what the epic dungeon keys were changed to a couple years (?) ago. You can no longer get epic dungeon keys at all. If you have any in your inventory you can exchange them at the antiquities dealer in PE.

me too. I've opened hundreds of these over the last couple months. not a single stone of health. they used to drop regularly.
  • Options
    nifreal#9250 nifreal Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @sh00th3r3#1554 said:
    > I clicked on this because I was sure you would be talking about the stones of health, I've opened over 70 and haven't gotten a single one.
    >
    > However, the tooltip for this pack wasn't updated when they changed from epic dungeon keys to reroll tokens. When you open the pack, it automatically puts a reroll token in your riches tab, which is what the epic dungeon keys were changed to a couple years (?) ago. You can no longer get epic dungeon keys at all. If you have any in your inventory you can exchange them at the antiquities dealer in PE.

Ahh, I understand. Thank you!

Now that you mention it, I can confirm that I have not been fortunate enough to receive a stone of health from this pack as well. May have recieved a companion token pack out of some of them, a scroll of mass life.. nothing much other than that. Have not been counting my reroll tokens however I will try to keep an eye on those next time I open one of these packs, if I do.

-Nifreal-
  • Options
    sh00th3r3#1554 sh00th3r3 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    > @thefiresidecat said:
    > @sh00(Quote)
    > me too. I've opened hundreds of these over the last couple months. not a single stone of health. they used to drop regularly.

Regularly enough that I would have expected at least several green and a blue or two out of opening 70, and at least a dozen or two stones if you've opened a few hundred packs, assuming they didn't mess with the drop rate as it was before.
    I figure the drop rate for coal wards from juma bags is currently better than the drop rate of health stones from adventure packs. 🙄
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited July 2020

> @thefiresidecat said:

> @sh00(Quote)

> me too. I've opened hundreds of these over the last couple months. not a single stone of health. they used to drop regularly.

Regularly enough that I would have expected at least several green and a blue or two out of opening 70, and at least a dozen or two stones if you've opened a few hundred packs, assuming they didn't mess with the drop rate as it was before.

I figure the drop rate for coal wards from juma bags is currently better than the drop rate of health stones from adventure packs. 🙄

I haven't done any kind of actual baseline test but as far as I can tell they aren't actually dropping from the pack anymore

I used to open these regularly for all the things. the stones were a regular drop at one point. they dropped more than the scrolls.