test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

launcher problems

darktownerdarktowner Member Posts: 11 Arc User
was playing normally whole day - after exiting the game, took pause for couple hours, now cant get in to the game - launcher is loadin all the time... can anyone tell me whats the issue? internet and computer working properly, checked and restarted several times no issue with that, reinstalled game - still not working. playing from PC (STEAM) version. anyone has any idea how to fix this?

Comments

• hawkwind79hawkwind79 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem here have posted two tickets through Arc about it No reply
  • ejydp18#8510 ejydp18 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I also have the same problem.
  • Different subject... Playing the missions where you get the coins to purchase the 50K rough astral diamonds. I buy then open and they're not in my rough astral diamond total, this happened 3 times
  • ozzilla1ozzilla1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Log in Issues MisMatched Version Failed to load please exit and patch to play.....Everytime I try loading into game ... force verify to even get the game to patch... sometimes I get into game most times it times out failing to start... why is this happening every since I install arc and created Arc account everything going to waste...I only created account cause I couldn't access the game. log into ARC for the support options. I use Steam Account and G-Force now...never had issues with that until ARC got involved in my account now I get "Mismatch Version".. that could only be ARC mirror trying to insert itself,,,stop it, get my account back in my Hands ..tyvm in advance...not to mention the constant spotty connection I get ..only happens with Neverwinter other games play fine
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    @ozzilla you can run Neverwinter.exe directly from Program File in the drive you installed it in. No need to go through other programs that could cause issues.

I have not experienced any disconnections of late, if there are en mass disconnects forum posts will ensued.
  • m0rial#7319 m0rial Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This is happening to me right now for more than 1 hour
  • gothkid1972gothkid1972 Member Posts: 61 Arc User

Same here...for both Neverwinter and Star Trek

Played fine on the 1st...today, cant even get in
  • magneticmoosemagneticmoose Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2020

Same here...for both Neverwinter and Star Trek

Played fine on the 1st...today, cant even get in
    Same here today too. Games start to load then... load-crash.
    Post edited by magneticmoose on
    edited July 2020
    Ok so I was able to log in, but I had to disable my video card in order to do it. I have a NVIDIA 1650 card. I also had to use 32bit settings, and reload the whole game. So I'm not sure which of those solutions it was that allowed me to log in, but the game was very unplayable at those settings.

Something I also noticed was the STO said that I needed 14G to be free in order for a down load? I'm pretty sure that's not right. I was able to get that message to stop, but what is going on?
    Ok so I ended up removing ARC and the games from my system, then reloaded everything from scratch. This seems to have fixed the issue. Something I hadn't noticed before but is ARC suppose to us 90G of space on my hard drive? I ask since that's how much space was freed up when I removed it from the system.