test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where can I get the old Armor sets from Chult - B4 the Seals Changed in Mod 19

oktlryk#2717 oktlryk Member Posts: 149 Arc User
I was collecting the Chult armor sets, for my other characters and so on - I was wondering that now the Seal of the Crown is defunct, where can I buy these sets? Are they still being sold?

Comments

• wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

I was collecting the Chult armor sets, for my other characters and so on - I was wondering that now the Seal of the Crown is defunct, where can I buy these sets? Are they still being sold?

From the vendors in CHult.
  • plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User

From the vendors in CHult.
    Not the sets from the Seal Vendor. I haven't seen them or the Barovian Seal Vendor sets anywhere.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    That is the primal gear. No, I cannot find them in the game anymore.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • ironpwnerironpwner Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I've been looking every seal vender and just can't find neither the Primal nor the Barovian armor sets. It'd be a shame if those are gone forever. I wanted as transmutes, and was going to use barovian armor while farming more Seals of the Deep for the protege set.