test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server instability

bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
It is now 8:32 pm pdt as I write this and there is something seriously wrong with your login server. It started with being disconnected EVERY time I switched characters, causing me to fully reboot the game to be able to play again. At this point it has gotten worse and I am having major trouble logging in at all. Other guild mates have confirmed they are experiencing the same problems atm. Please look into this as it is impeding the ability of players to actually play the game.

Comments

• Options
    gothkid1972gothkid1972 Member Posts: 61 Arc User

It is now 8:32 pm pdt as I write this and there is something seriously wrong with your login server. It started with being disconnected EVERY time I switched characters, causing me to fully reboot the game to be able to play again. At this point it has gotten worse and I am having major trouble logging in at all. Other guild mates have confirmed they are experiencing the same problems atm. Please look into this as it is impeding the ability of players to actually play the game.

July 2nd and Im having the same issues...try to login...screen goes black for upto 6 or 7 minutes then states "Game.exe not working"
  • Options
    ironpwnerironpwner Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    After trying so many solutions thinking it was some issue with my computer, I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game, force verify and then launched it. Now the game loads normally with neither long wait nor errors... for now.