test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

was it your intent to make healers get all the expensive outgoing healing companions just to run lvl

gor1llaf1stgor1llaf1st Member Posts: 143 Arc User
was it your intent to make healers get all the expensive outgoing healing companions just to run lvl 80 dungeons? cause that is a lame move

Comments

• Options
    gor1llaf1stgor1llaf1st Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    I mean, its just more of a reason not to open q dungeons, as if lame rewards wasnt enough of a deterrent, but I could just be alone in this thinking.....
  • Options
    shugenshashugensha Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    The outgoing healing is still something needed, if you don't have you will heal way less. And one can run Redq or Rtq.

That being said...
    The nerf on crit sev of the heals + the ougoing its just a dck move from them. The wipe on Redqs and/or Rtq most of the times comes from ppl that stand in the red and now are paying the price, the exeption are last boss on Tong (who hit really hard even to well geared tanks), Lomm (due to low heals and crappy targeting you are leaved with less resources and a pug there now is worst than before) and CR for the last boss again.

Make no mistake, i am not siding with them (they friking killed my soulweaver).
    The meta it's just a guideline. And guidelines are boring.

Soulweaver: The Lovely Red
    Minstrel: The Rose Troubadour

• Options
    depaminadepamina Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I play Cleric healer, well I played as cleric healer. I won't be healer anymore until they fix it. Maybe now just nerf Arbiter? So I could just leave the game and won't waste my money and time in it.
    Cleric healer is dead now. Useless, boring, buggy and not fun to play. RIP healers