So, since i didn't saw any post about it i will do it so you know what to expect if you are not in the preview server.
First, yes, looks like the murdered us. Again.
Second, english not my main language so i apologize for typos.
1)Soul reconstruction: 250 healing mag. 40 soulweave.
2) Infernal barrier: Put a shield on you or someone else by the value of a heal of 450 mag. Last 20 seconds. 30 soulweave.
1) Vampiric Embrace now heals the party for 300 mag and cost 200 soulweave (like divinity) and does 275 mag dmg. The cleanse is now here.
2) BoVa: Redices the dmg taken of you or a party member by only 5%, last 6 seconds and do 100 mag dmg. Cooldown 14.9 (in my case).
The next ones are from the soulweaver only.
3) Revitalize (former Shatter Spark) its the aoe instant heal for 800 mag.. Which decrease the more ppl you target. Cost 100 soulweave.
4) PoP: Increased dmg and outgoing healing by 5%, dmg taken reduction by 5%, for all the party. Last 10 seconds. 24 seconds of cooldown.
5) Wraith's Shadow: Decrease dmg dealt by the target by 5%, 380 mag dmg and add slow, last 6 seconds, 20 seconds cooldown.
6) Soulstorm (former horrowstorm): 500 heal mag, last 6 seconds and cost 220 soulweave. Its almost invisible and you can only place one at the time.
7) Warlocks bargain: Absorbs your Lifespark to give you some soulweave and 10% outgoing healing, last 10 seconds and have a 28 seconds cooldown.
New tab: Tap it to mark someone or youtself. Press it to heal the target for 1000 mag at the cost of 60 soulweave.
New..."thing"... A zelda fairy looking orb (Lifespark) that follows you and heals you or your team every 3 seconds by 100 mag. Feats can give a extra effect.
Soulbound: If an ally is at least at 30' close to you and have 50% or less health, will get a heal of 300 mag. Can only happen once every 10 seconds.
Souleater: Waste your soulweave to deal necrotic dmg of 20 mag with your attacks.
Swift Command: Let you move while you channel the new Tab.
Borrowed Spirit: give you 50 soulweave every time other healer heals you. Can only happen once every 10 seconds.
1) Essence of time: increase soulweave regen every 3 seconds and can stack 4 times. Reset when you use a power that use soulweave.
2) Essence of power: If you attack an enemie, your soulweave regen increase. Last 6 seconds.
1) Focuse Spark: Will make that the Lifespark focus on healing someone that is being healed with Soul Reconstruction. Increase the healing of the Lifespark by 100 mag and won't heal anyone else while you are using Soul Reconstruction on your target.
2) Soul Reclamation: If your soulweave drops to 30% or below, the lifepsark will focus on you to increase you regen. Wont heal party members while doing this.
1) Oversoul: up to 10% extra dmg if your soulweave is full. Decrease as your soulweave goes down.
2) Soultheft: Whenever you are struck, you gain 25 soulweave. Can happen once every 10 seconds.
1) Bright Spark: Using a daily power, wil make your Lifespark to increas its healing by 300 mag. Last 12 seconds.
2) From the brink: healing allies with 25% or less of their hp, the healing is increased 15%.
1) Feypact: Revitalize, Soulstorm and Inspirit (Lifespark) gives a heal over time. Revitalize 225, Soulstorm 400 and Lifespark 50.
2) Hellpact: Revitalize, Soulstorm and Inspirit (Lifespark) gives a shield by the value of half the heal.
Now, the shields override the ones of the pallies. And even override yours.
Revitalize its just useless. If you need to heal one person just tag it with Tab and heal it for more mag and less cost. If there are 2 or more persons, just use Soulstorm.
PoP have a really long CD and give really low buffs (and most ppl don't even stand on it so..).
Warlocks Bargain its a bad bargain imo, 10 seconds without that orb can be bad in the next mod. And no heal.
Wraith's Shadow is another big cd for a really small debuff.
Sadly, looks like only Soulstorm its worth from all those new encounters. So yeah, i would go Soulstorm and dps just to have some fun and feel useful for the team.
In at-wills i would go infernal barrier and a dps one.
Class Features i feel only Soulbound is worth using from the new ones.
Feats.. its sad to see them..
If you feel you will be spamming heals, go for Essence of power, Soul Reclamation, Oversoul (yes, its better than risk your life for some lame 25), From the brink and believe it or not, Feypact.
Why feypact? You have a better shield in your at-will, even tho its single target. And cuz if you end up in a trial with a pally, you won't get kicked.
Thats my prediction build tho, everyone have their own playstyle so im not forcing it into you or something. Also, with reaaaally some luck, this things might change a week or two after mod 19 hits live. Anyway, if you can think of a better build pls share it, we need to help eachother as much as we can.
With love, some Soulweaver.
Soulweaver: The Lovely Red