test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

We need daily and monthly rewards.

sam551#3407 sam551 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited June 2020 in General Discussion (PC)
For those that log in and play everydays,
That would be a great to receive something like a ench rank 12 or better for loging everydays in a month.
Daily reward for completing x dungeon or trial or skirmish in public queue.
They could even create a new currency and shop to trade our daily rewards tokens.

Edit 1: I know there are some sort of "daily" like invoke but the invoke tokens shop is so outdated it's not even worth it, the kind of daily i was thinking of would be more than invoke whenever it's rdy on multiple characters. Something like complete x dungeon, etc in public queue for exemple.
Post edited by sam551#3407 on

Comments

• Options
    jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    The reward is extra rad daily for trial and epic dungeon queues
  • Options
    acrinicusacrinicus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    ^^ This.

Also, invoking is a reward system that rewards both logging in daily and in time intervals. It also has its own currency built in, and a store to go along with it. Essentially, we already have what the OP is requesting.

You could argue that these rewards aren't reward enough, and Cryptic presumably has user data that either suggests or refutes that. Admittedly, in my 6 years of play I don't ever remember them giving away so many high ranking freebies and so frequently as they've done in 2020. One must wonder why.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    I login everyday (even doing nothing real) because there are actually daily rewards. Most people just does not care or pay attention to maximize them.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    That's called "invoking".
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    And claiming VIP rewards. They can be free. Even if you spend real money on it, it is about the only thing where you will get decent value. But even VIP is not what it used to be.
  • Options
    aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    oh wow...next guy want to get paid with real money for playing a free game...we get alot stuff for free and lately up to rank 15´s.
    If they should reward ppl montly that way then those who pay zen for real money...this game is a business model after all and those who buy zen keeps it alive.

Tyvm again for the free Rank 15 Runestone Choice Pack btw!
  • Options
    tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    OP, there are already daily, weekly, and monthly rewards for logging in and playing.

If you haven't figured out where those are yet, then you should probably spend a little more time actually playing and learning where they are.
  • Options
    bruce55bruce55 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    You get 5 weekly quests for RAD, they added Legacy weekly quests, what more do you want from a free game
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    God mode? :D
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    acrinicus said:

^^ This.

Also, invoking is a reward system that rewards both logging in daily and in time intervals. It also has its own currency built in, and a store to go along with it. Essentially, we already have what the OP is requesting.

You could argue that these rewards aren't reward enough, and Cryptic presumably has user data that either suggests or refutes that. Admittedly, in my 6 years of play I don't ever remember them giving away so many high ranking freebies and so frequently as they've done in 2020. One must wonder why.

AND if you are VIP you get a monthly bonus, on the first day of a new lockbox there is an increased amount of high level rewards. This continues about EVERY 30th DAY with a high end reward for opening a lockbox (usually the current one).