test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character stats to be reset when mod 19 goes live next week ?

pelgraxpelgrax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 481 Arc User
Can we get confirmation of wether or not the character stats will be reset upon the release of mod 19 next week on the live server ?
They reset my characters stats on preview and I am assuming they will likely do the same for live .
Would just like confirmation either way as they have reset stats previously without any communication prior to it happening .

Comments

• Options
    regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Might be an good idea to list your class... Historically speaking classes that got reworked were reset, those who didn't were left alone.
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Screenshot, just in case, always err on the side of caution
  • Options
    ici#1449 ici Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have a Hellbringer Warlock and a Wizard. Should I worry about them being reset or what?
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    ici#1449 said:

I have a Hellbringer Warlock and a Wizard. Should I worry about them being reset or what?

If you want to worry about something, you should worry about them not being reset. Look at a reset as a good thing - a chance to fix any mistakes in your existing build for free - worst case scenario is that you spend a few minutes setting up your build just like it was before.

All the healing classes will probably need to rework their power and feat selection, so that should IMO be reset.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    shugenshashugensha Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    I would suggest to check the dps patchs in the preview section of the forum, if you see changes to feats then most prolly you will get a reset as well.
    The meta it's just a guideline. And guidelines are boring.

Soulweaver: The Lovely Red
    Minstrel: The Rose Troubadour

• Options
    madrigal#2900 madrigal Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    SW - both specs, the changes to both are pretty cool, if you dont get reset, youll be respeccing anyway to take advantage of our healing and dmg increases, if youre worried, just play on test server and get a feel for the incoming changes now, make a few notes about which powers feel / are way better, so you are ready for 30th..but really i would not worry too much, mobs are basically like they are in avernus, only we are now a bit tougher and heal better. me, i am really looking forward to it :)