test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

30% sale

orland1norland1n Member Posts: 28 Arc User
30% discount in the zen market and the ad change in zen 30% more expensive, not even to take advantage of the neverwinter birthday discount, they could freeze the zen value at least in the birthday event so everyone can enjoy it a little !!

Comments

• Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    The astral diamond exchange is all supply and demand. Just but Zen with money to take advantage of the sale.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - The Freak Core - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - The Freak Core - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - Tank for queues - The Freak Core - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    maybe next time post your ads and save up zen in advance of events that are on the calendar and are no secret ...*shrugs*
    and save up zen for flash random sales as well ..
  • Options
    I like the vast majority of players I’m not lucky in the game I don’t earn almost anything that has significant sales value to be able to win the ad, and I don’t want to invest money in the game, which doesn’t make the high prices justified during the "promotions" , which help players who run the zen market more like I said freeze would be a mad way than fair to ALL players in the game
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    orland1n said:

I like the vast majority of players I’m not lucky in the game I don’t earn almost anything that has significant sales value to be able to win the ad, and I don’t want to invest money in the game, which doesn’t make the high prices justified during the "promotions" , which help players who run the zen market more like I said freeze would be a mad way than fair to ALL players in the game

sorry this is not about luck, the mechanics of ,.. a zen/ zax/ads/ taking advantage of coupons/ transaction works the same regardless of how much you are putting in and the one common denominator is to invest 1 or 2 months in advance due to the backlog / demand depending on the platform you are on

if you dont earn anything that has "significant sale value" what exactly were you putting in to the zax exchange that you suddenly realized you needed the zen for..last minute ? ..that you intern went to the forums to complain about the backlog and lack of "price freezing" lol

the fact of the matter is that you did have some ads to invest into the exchange rich or poor ..and realized last minute that you wanted something and sorry but there were tons of other peoples/ freeloaders that wanted stuff for free too that were in line way before you ...

your story does not add up ..invest in Zen in advance and then dont get caught with the demand increases and the exchange goes up ..

furthermore if you had zen saved up in advance regardless of the small amount or how little you can make (i am just a poor player blah blah ) then you could actually take advantage of the 20-50% off the zen market item coupons/ gifts dropping during the anniversary event and the year from simply invoking and saving yourself even more

all i see here is a free to play player complaining cause he does not game the system properly with tools already given to him
    Post edited by kalina311 on
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    your math is wrong. the zax has been at 590ish for a number of weeks now. its been holding at 680 since the event started that's a 15% rise. it's still better than no sale at all. especially when you consider that there are special items available and if you take the time to farm you can get 50% off coupons on many things.

these sales are indeed well known. most start hoarding zen at least a month in advance for these sales. your guild/alliance should be talking about it as well. I know mine was.

I'm personally beyond bummed at the ad savings in wondrous bazaar being taken out.
  • Options
    of course there is luck factor in the game, when opening lockboxes or as or chests at the end of the dgs, and yes I made a reservation to be able to buy something in the promotion. which doesn’t change the fact that every time there’s a promotion for players to buy something in the game, the value of the ad in zen goes up this is a fact and I can and should complain about this issue if you don’t agree and the right of you
  • Options
    drinky85drinky85 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    It is entirely supply and demand, what you are effectively saying is that no other players should be able to exchange AD for zen in order to allow you to get it cheaper.

As a similar point, next time you do get something good from a lockbox or dungeon you should give it to me as its unfair that you can get one but I don't.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I simply said that they could freeze Zen when there were promotions so that everyone could enjoy the promotion, everyone, without exception, don't interpret the text just read it and what is written is what was said as simple as that.

you don't need to sell the zen cheaper but selling more expensive is also not fair, if the person wants to invest their money in the game it's okay, but wanting the other player to reward him for the money he spent on the game is not fair too
    Post edited by orland1n on
  • Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    Like I said, just buy Zen. Devs gotta eat too.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - The Freak Core - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - The Freak Core - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - Tank for queues - The Freak Core - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • Options
    feel lucky you are not on pc where the zax is frozen at 750 to 1 ..and there is 25 million in backlog