test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please make Wizards fun to play again

I know there are other posts on the topic so not gonna go into the details of how Wizards have been ruined since Mod 17. But I really hope the Devs will stop HAMSTER over this once fun class and give us some options to play. I'm really sick of single target arcansist. When Wizards are supposed to be a pure dps class why do we only have one viable option to do so? There are no options for variety if we want to do any damage. Please Devs, read what others are posting and take some action to fix it. There's a great post in the preview forums filled with suggestions and the Dev response is "We are not writing off the Wizard completely...." wtf kind of response is that? If Devs aren't going to fix the problems with the class can you allow me to move my bound artifacts/mounts/companions and such to a different class that you are paying attention to? My rogue with free undermountain charms can kill a mob with 1 encounter, my wizard could never. And I'm not saying nerf Rogues, I'm saying fix Wizards.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    I play 6-7 wizards and I feel your pain to an extent. If you are playing with an augment companion mobs are going to be a pain in the bum. I use normal non-augment companions for all my wizards. If you use a companion that can draw aggro which the fighters/defenders types do, dealing with mobs is much easier and MUCH faster. Both wizard paragons also have decent AOE spells that can wipe mobs about in a hurry. You just have to use them at the right time.

The devs have said that not all DPS classes are going to be equal in all things. Some will excel at somethings and some others. You just need to find the sweet spot for your class and do your best.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts