test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

make Insurgencies actual again

polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
Yes after more people finish their deal with dark magic glyph and tale their rod - insurgencies became a less popular.

Why we haven't any other useful drop from HE? Any transmute for example like it drops from Dragon's HE in Tyranny of Dragons? or any other things? I remember how many people were farming Ice Wind Dale's HE for weapon, even now it may be actual if you want an unique weapon transmute. And you can sell it or use. On Avernus from any HE (ape or insur) you have nothing, only value and that rod (only one needed). Anything you can sell on auction and have a profit for people who already have a rod.

Please add some drop to HE in Avernus.
"sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

Comments

• Options
    vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    insurgencies do have something 1 chicken bag per run
    i hated insurgencies when i was farming my battle worn
    in fact i got to hate em so much i was close to quiting
    got my battle worn and suddenly i got back to enjoying then and i enjoy them a lot more then smacking bel 200 times a day
  • Options
    polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    1 chicken bag per run

yes but it also bound.

I would like something if you run thought HE - opened reward and - Wow you won something ~100k rd.
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"