test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Getting wounds at rank 12VIP with time left

aaron#1767 aaron Member Posts: 75 Arc User
Today for the first time ever i got a wound in LOMM at end of dongeon some how even though i never died and there is no traps in the dungeon. I still have 138 days left on my rank 12 subscription. I held down the print screen key and the PC slowed but no screen shot to be found anywhere. I wanted to submit it as a bug report with the screen shot as proof in a ticket but unless anyone knows how to locate screen shots I cant.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,224 Arc User
    If it is a system 'print screen', it went to your clipboard. You need to 'paste' that to a file (using 'paint');
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    aaron#1767 aaron Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    sadly my clip board was not activated so its empty of all the screen shots i have been taking over the last year and a half playing neverwinter
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    You can get injured in LOMM (regardless of VIP level) and have to use a divine injury kit to heal it. They have never explained if it is WAI or a bug but at this point I doubt they will address it.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    airavis1 said:

sadly my clip board was not activated so its empty of all the screen shots i have been taking over the last year and a half playing neverwinter

I was wrong. It appears Neverwinter takes over the printscr button from the OS and does it own.
    The file would be in ...\Neverwinter\Live\screenshots
    In my system, it is in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neverwinter_en\Neverwinter\Live\screenshots
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    If you hit your head jumping up from the octagonal room you get the injury. I think the devs said it is WAI but not 100%
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
  • Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    pitshade said:

If you hit your head jumping up from the octagonal room you get the injury. I think the devs said it is WAI but not 100%

I brought this up a while ago and was told it's WAI. I still think it's a big steaming pile of hamster excrement.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1250170/received-injury-in-lomm-but-im-vip-12

Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    It's a violation of the standing "VIP Injury Immunity".
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Is it an injury or a debuff? :) Suspect you jumped too high and hit your head in the mentioned room where you jump way up. First time I was there I did it, made my cooldowns like 25 seconds more than normal XD I feel it's a debuff similar to the charges in the last boss but never did it a second time to inspect what actually happens to your character!
  • Options
    lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    I've had it happen in Lomm. Not sure how it happened, will check next time I'm in the jumpy jumpy room.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    regpei said:

Is it an injury or a debuff? :) Suspect you jumped too high and hit your head in the mentioned room where you jump way up. First time I was there I did it, made my cooldowns like 25 seconds more than normal XD I feel it's a debuff similar to the charges in the last boss but never did it a second time to inspect what actually happens to your character!

When the body form shows up with a yellow/orange/red body part, in this case the head, it is an injury.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.