test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

LoMM bugs on preview

I went thru LoMM three times on preview to help friends figure out what all changed with their heals and what needed to be swapped around and noticed these two bugs.

1) Acturia Fight After the first mimic phase she would always spawn mimics and cocoon at the same time multiple times in a row while still being damagable. This happened all 3 times I went thru it,though to varying amounts

2) Right after the Acturia fight where you jump down and fight several Soul Golems that spawn from portals,the portals would spawn,but the golems that came out were invisible and unable to be targets or damaged. I thought at first they just didnt spawn,then we all got kicked off the bridge one by one. Went back thru and it seemed most despawned but one followed us around and made it impossible to open the door to progress. We finally killed it,but no idea how,nothing showed in logs and no one saw damage markers. This happened all three runs.

Comments

• Options
    abrightdev#0791 abrightdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 12 Cryptic Developer

I went thru LoMM three times on preview to help friends figure out what all changed with their heals and what needed to be swapped around and noticed these two bugs.

1) Acturia Fight After the first mimic phase she would always spawn mimics and cocoon at the same time multiple times in a row while still being damagable. This happened all 3 times I went thru it,though to varying amounts

2) Right after the Acturia fight where you jump down and fight several Soul Golems that spawn from portals,the portals would spawn,but the golems that came out were invisible and unable to be targets or damaged. I thought at first they just didnt spawn,then we all got kicked off the bridge one by one. Went back thru and it seemed most despawned but one followed us around and made it impossible to open the door to progress. We finally killed it,but no idea how,nothing showed in logs and no one saw damage markers. This happened all three runs.

Thank you for the reports. We were able to confirm the second bug with the golems but we are having issues verifying the first on preview or our internal servers. Do you have or could you acquire a video by chance?
  • Options
    zaprobozaprobo Member Posts: 25 Arc User

Thank you for the reports. We were able to confirm the second bug with the golems but we are having issues verifying the first on preview or our internal servers. Do you have or could you acquire a video by chance?
    I also saw a similar issue post-Bore Worm with the Soul Golems before the water section - we just ran through and relied on AoE while fighting the water mobs to take care of matter.

Zaphod "Zap-Robo" Robotnik
    http://zap-robo.net/
  • Options
    evemjevemj Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    That bug where Arcturia can be hit, mimics spawn, and a sea of butterfly golems appear also just happened on live for me. It was... interesting.

Soul Golems aren't bugged on live, though.

Will add these two LIVE issues since we're on the topic:
    3- trobriand's theme did not start or play during whole fight, but its "ending rift" did play when he died
    4- trobriand dropped something on the portal and it could not be picked up, only thing I could do was leave, regardless of the angle I tried approaching the drop from
    Post edited by evemj on
  • Options
    hiperion16#1663 hiperion16 Member Posts: 34 Arc User

I will see if I can get a video of it in the next day or so, Monday at the latest.
  • Options
    liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User

I will see if I can get a video of it in the next day or so, Monday at the latest.
    I'm free all weekend, shoot me a message on discord if you need me on preview, I'm happy to help out :)
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • Options
    liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User

Bugs are still happening.

After the second mimic phase, the mimics continue to spawn, we can kill them, so they seem real, but, if we just ignore them, because Arcturia is active, they don't spawn butterfly golems, which indicates that they are "false mimics",

And then when Arcturia goes back to the middle to spawn actual real mimics again, and we kill those REAL mimics, the false mimics stop spawning.

Ran this on my cleric healer. I found that my mark is still *VERY* difficult to see. It drops off for seemingly no reason, so I'm trying to heal the tank, and for the life of me can't figure out WHY I can't heal the tank, and then I realise that the reason I can't see the mark *ISN'T* because the mark is obscured, it's because it's actually dropped off, even though the tank was *NEVER* out of range. (mark dropped off within 10 seconds of placing it at the start of the dungeon)

I have to check;
    After every cut scene.
    After we go through every door.
    After every "map change".
    When the Pally tank does his 80ft charge... (because the mark only has a 100ft range, and I'm not always right on his backside)

This has reinforced that after this mod goes live, I will only run content as my healer if the people I'm running with are on voice chat. I'll never pug content again.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock