test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Too many disconnects

nooooooooa1nooooooooa1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
For over 1 month i keep getting disconnected from the server when i am moved to a new instance, often to Tiamath or Cradle of the Dead God, even in ME. I heard a lot of people are getting them but i have never heard of anyone trying to fix them. It is rather disturbing for me to keep getting them, also if i try to log back right after i can't as i get a time out so i have to wait for about 1 minute every time i get disconnected.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    From your home to the server, there are many gateways in between. If there is a traffic jam in one or more gateway in the route, there is nothing for your ISP or the server side to fix. That is beyond their control. The only way that you may be able to do something is to use different route to go to the server such as using proxy server or vpn.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    bjorntwin#8007 bjorntwin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I am having the same issues. Funny thing is that these dc's only occur frequently on map transfers: In my case ~75% of the time. And yes they are most always in the Random Trial Queue transfers.
  • Options
    regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    I'm the same way, it's become a joke now. When loading into tomm if I don't get my traditional disconnect it's gonna be a bad run XD Tiamat, Edemo, MEs, they are all the same. When was the last time you loaded into an RTQ that SOMEONE didn't disconnect? Not too often do we get to go right into tiamat or demo without waiting at the barriers for someone to log back in.