test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

put lion heart weapon/offhand on Zen store

jantogsf#0997 jantogsf Member Posts: 121 Arc User
edited May 2020 in General Discussion (PC)
As limited time boxes....
Or as drops from IC

Comments

• tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    No, dont do that.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    No, either move the set to the seals vendor or into the Tarmalune Trade Bars store.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    If anything they should make the set drop unbound.
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Not in zen store. Please put into tradebar store for mod 19(prefer when rage of bel hits console) or into seal store.
  • jantogsf#0997 jantogsf Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    > @regenerde said:
    > No, either move the set to the seals vendor or into the Tarmalune Trade Bars store.

Why trade bar store?
  • jantogsf#0997 jantogsf Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    > @tom#6998 said:
    > No, dont do that.

It will happen (soon).

> @regenerde said:

> No, either move the set to the seals vendor or into the Tarmalune Trade Bars store.

Why trade bar store?

Well, the trade bar store could use an update, and bringing a decent weapon set into it would be a good start.
    Want to know why?
  • oldtimer#7525 oldtimer Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Assuming this isn't a troll post, and it probably is, only one question:

Why?

Have you tried to finish Tower of the Mad Mage instead? I can guarantee you hundreds of people that have no business being in a ToMM group have their weapons and are still absolutely useless dead weight in there and pretty much everywhere else. If you are that determined to get Lionheart set without earning it then just go join some groups with no standards, there are quite a few of those.

@regenerde

I suggest you take a quick look at preview server.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    First, people learn buy doing, there is no improvement without playing. And it's a better use of everyone time over specific training.

Second, if someone has the social skill to join a group even if they lack the game skills, then they have a much more important skill that will serve them better than mashing some buttons. Skills are different, and one can substitute for another.
    edited May 2020

@regenerde
    I suggest you take a quick look at preview server.

Well, if the changes to the trade bar store i've seen right now are goingt to make it to the live server, and are not just in there for "testing purposes", or the current prices in the store are being "adjusted" upwards before this goes live, then that would be an interesting change, which would effect AH prices in several categories a lot... not to mention that it would also encourage players to open more lockboxes for trade bars.

Anyway, i opened 30+ lockboxes today, got 264 trade bars... i guess i've to wait and see how much trade bars i'll get from lockboxes when the new module goes live, to compare if the drop rates for trade bars stayed the same or were changed too.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    Want to know why?