test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thanks Game

Thanks Cryptic, after spending months helping my guild get the power boon with the hopes it would raise it by a couple thousand it only raised my power by 1k. You sure know how to treat a lady. >:(.

Comments

• Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    A rank 10 structure only gives 8k. It says in the description that the boon is 1k - 8k power, so you should expect a brand new structure to be the minimum amount.
  • Options
    paladinmyst7766#9026 paladinmyst7766 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    kharkov58 said:

A rank 10 structure only gives 8k. It says in the description that the boon is 1k - 8k power, so you should expect a brand new structure to be the minimum amount.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.
  • Options
    xdavidep96xdavidep96 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Well, I'm doing guild quest with 6 pg since 2017... the fantastic thing about the guild are the material requirements for the structures. Now I reached the point that 6 hours in a day are spent only with guild quest. Actually we are at least 40/50 char doing guild quest. Despite the numbers, 1 guild level takes nearly 4 months... this game is trash.
    And with the campaign resources, I have to spend millions of ad each month because it's impossible to reach those numbers with only 40/50 char. Again, this game is trash
    3 years doing guild things everyday and we leveled only from 6 to 14... total trash
  • Options
    fleudermausfleudermaus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    If you have 40 members actively contributing right now, you're doing well; if you still have 40 members at all after Mod 19 comes out you'll be doing FANTASTIC!
    >}--;--'--,----
    LOVECAREHOPESUPPORTCOMMUNITYSHARINGPEACE