test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Balanced Metal Rod not in store after reaching Marshal status

mindfruit80mindfruit80 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have just reached Marshal status & still there is no Balanced Rod in the store-Please fix this
I also made a ticket: ticket ID #197,895

Comments

• Options
    regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    That sucks, It does however stay if your box hasn't been upgraded cause I was able to buy it this morning and upgrade.

Not sure why you'd make a ticket though, it's been posted that it's a bug and they're trying to release the fix this week.
  • Options
    regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1255938/glowing-forgers-box-upgrade

And to save ya a click:

Greetings Adventurers,

We wanted to clarify a couple things regarding upgrading the Glowing Forger's Box and the Balanced Metal Rod:
    Upgrading the Glowing Forger's Box (2nd form) to the Burning Forger's Box (3rd form) will cause the Balanced Metal Rod to become unavailable on Alyssa Misdani’s store.
    If you have already upgraded, a fix for this is aimed for next week. When the fix goes live, the rod will be available for purchase as long as you have reached the Riftwarden rank of Marshal.
    If you have not yet upgraded to the 3rd form and can purchase the Balanced Metal Rod, you will be able to upgrade the Forger's Box to its 4th form.
    This thread will be updated when the fix is live. Thank you for your patience!