test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Get Stuck at Second Hell Pit Gate

shrineerune#9386 shrineerune Member Posts: 48 Arc User
It is a minor inconvenience, but sometimes when trying to enter the Hell Pit my character will see the second gate rise and try to move out into the arena and be caught so that isn't possible. The arena event doesn't start either. At that point, I just kill myself and start back at the fire.

On a positive note, I have only been separated from my companion once this event cycle. Last time, it was always getting trapped and needing to be resummoned. So, that is good!

I've been enjoying the heck out of the Hell Pit, even if (for me) it is very challenging.

Comments

• regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    The Hell Pit adventurer trap XD

Don't walk right into the gate, just get close enough to trigger the door and you won't get stuck anymore.
  • murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    unstuck works and is a less disruptive manner to continue.
  • micheal1979micheal1979 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    aye /stuck is all you need to type. Will get you out before combat starts.
    We Are Crolm
    Believer in SMASH
    Fairplay,no bots , no bugs, and play well
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN0Yofs-Scv1nd8U_bSYLA/featured
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Well, for me, I experienced that yesterday but it did not exactly match to what described above.

1. the event started except the mob did not aware of my existence and did not come to get me. The hit from the sky kept coming, hitting me, prone me. However, that did not hurt me a bit (for HP point of view). I wish it would kill me.
    2. I did not get close to the 2nd gate when it was opening. I was trapped outside of the gate when I first step to the arena.
    3. I waited for the timer to be 0 to see what would happened. Well, I still stuck.
    4. I "switch to another character" and came back to start that round again.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • aelinazaelinaz Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    stuck twice today. Twice the server disconnected on round 5. Not sure it is worth the frustration , between the lag , the server disconnects etc. Maybe it will be fiixed for next event. always hopeful ,
  • arailem#1581 arailem Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    I've been getting around it with /unstuck and then jumping over the gate.
    Sunshine SaltmineIs only game, why you have to be so buttmad?
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    wait for the gate to open completely, don't stand too close.
    use /stuck to get out of those.... sticky situations...
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock