test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legacy Campaign: Tyranny of Dragons Broken Quest Line and Turn In Ability

nikka#7403 nikka Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Assist the Emerald Enclave quest is in the Legacy Campaign Tyranny of Dragons, you are suppose to get the option to start this quest after completing the previous quests Assist the Harpers, Assist the Order of the Gauntlet and Assist the Lords Alliance. All that should be required, once you complete the “previous” quests is 2 gold, 3 dragon sigil and 6 dragon hoard coins which I have. The quest progression however does not open and has not opened in 3 weeks now.

In addition: the wagon with the chest to the left of Elminster which should allow you to place dragon hoard coffers and dragon empire treasures at any time, will only allow you to submit dragon hoard coffers once a week when completing Elminster’s Weekly Quest (ie kill 25 cultists, thayans and turn in 15 dragon hoard coffers). You do not get a cumulative count no matter how many you turn in so, it is impossible to earn Linu’s Favors in this way.

I hope this gives you enough information to fix the quests in Well of Dragons, its annoying quite a few people there.

Comments

• Options
    regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Look for the quest "A sign of good faith" I suspect it's not completed yet and is the reason this hasn't lit up for you yet!
  • Options
    acelandowacelandow Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I thought all of this was happening to me as well. To start The Emerald Enclave Campaign Task, I had to go to Rothe Valley and go to take the quests from Thar Greenbough by the waterfall leading to the dragon Venfithar. Then the Campaign Task opened up.

I have noticed that I can only Donate Dragon Hoard Coffers, but only if I have 5 or more. I couldn't donate Dragon Hoard Coins or Dragon Empire Treasures. I will check that again.

And I have noticed and reported to support the fact that I have noticed on at least 2 characters that the "Rewards for the Hoard" Quest is not changing when I donate Dragon Hoard Coffers. The suggested that it was a bug and sent me the Bug Report URL. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/categories/bug-reports-pc

I did notice recently that one of those Characters could do the top 2 tasks in Advancement, even though I hadn't finished "Prevent Tiamat's Return" all 5 times (Completed 3/5). I finally read that "You must have ventured into Tiamat's Lair and defeated Tiamat to acquire this item."
  • Options
    manttazzmanttazz Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    The rewards for the hoard quest has been fixed. You should now be able to turn in all the appropriate currencies and advance to 1500 for completion.
  • Options
    Yes, it just worked for me. I made a Dragon Empire Treasure, and when I went back today I got "Reclaiming the Hoard" as I arrived. When I went to the wagon all options were available. I tested all 3 types of deposits and went from 515 where I had been stuck to 1040/1500. YEAH!!!! I can finally get more Linu's Favor.
  • Options
    PC is working fine, but the game on Xbox was not working as of Yesterday. I asked Tech Support how long the updates take to get to Xbox.