test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hell Pit Falling Damage?

agonistes#1431 agonistes Member Posts: 78 Arc User
I am not sure if this is a bug or a weird mechanic that I don't understand.

It triggers when I'm at the "clear the enemies out" part of the round and I get hit over and over again with this "[Combat (Self)] You lose 145865 Physical Damage from falling."

It's always the same exact damage. What is it?

Comments

• regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Are these the falling rocks or fireballs or whatever it is falling from the sky? My last few runs have had little reds on the floor and things falling from the sky hitting me!
  • agonistes#1431 agonistes Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    regpei said:

Are these the falling rocks or fireballs or whatever it is falling from the sky? My last few runs have had little reds on the floor and things falling from the sky hitting me!

No, I didn't see anything. When those hit you does it spam the falling damage over and over?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    edited May 2020

regpei said:

No, I didn't see anything. When those hit you does it spam the falling damage over and over?
    May be your graphic setting is low. There are many small red circle (may be 6 feet radius for social distancing) on the ground. A second later, rock drops from sky and you would be bounced out if you are hit. Yes, it keeps coming constantly.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • agonistes#1431 agonistes Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2020

regpei said:

May be your graphic setting is low. There are many small red circle (may be 6 feet radius for social distancing) on the ground. A second later, rock drops from sky and you would be bounced out if you are hit. Yes, it keeps coming constantly.
    Playing with everything on high. I am on the second stage today and I saw what you're talking about. That's not what's hitting me. Whatever is hitting me isn't bouncing me or anything.

It's just towards the end, again, it just hits me for that amount of falling damage over and over again. No animation, no nothing. Just spammed with "falling" damage. The meteors actually show as damage from the meteors. I stood getting hit by them to test if it was the same type of damage and it's completely different.

I can complete them, it's just annoying. I just have to get to 5/5 and hope I don't get bugged or whatever is happening.