test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Underdark Keys

bluez#8817 bluez Member Posts: 104 Arc User
Someone really needs to address the Underdark key situation....

Comments

• Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    The situation where we are supposed to be psychic to know what you are actually talking about ? .
    is this supposed to be feedback or a bug ? people love to guess and fill in the blanks...is this about lesser keys vs greater ?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,229 Arc User
    edited May 2020

kalina311 said:

The situation where we are supposed to be psychic to know what you are actually talking about ? .
    is this supposed to be feedback or a bug ? people love to guess and fill in the blanks...is this about lesser keys vs greater ?

First off, there isn't a lesser key anymore. Next. There are at least 4 encounters that require the Greater Demonic Key
    Castle Never
    Demogorgon
    Throne of the Dwarven God
    Prophecy of Madness

While it's really nice to have a lot of choices of where to spend your one key daily, I am frequently delivered to more than one of these in the course of doing my daily randoms. Occasionally 3. It would be easy enough to address, just take the one-a-day limit off, and make it 2 or 3. With the daily 100,000 cap on refining AD, even if someone did the extra farming for Faerzress to make the extra keys every day, you're not going to gain too much.
    First off. Losing the Lesser key has been the number one complaint regarding "underdark key issue". So far, there is no definite answer from Cryptic saying it is not a bug. Thinking that is the "underdark key issue" you talked about would be very logical. By the way, I still have a few lesser key myself.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,096 Arc User
    Julia already weighed in. The loss of the Lesser Key was tied to the campaign/skirmish adjustments. Whether or not they intend to fix the Lesser Key issue is an entirely different matter.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.